Steven – Insurance Agent
Steven is an insurance agent. Before he began using Flare, he used spreadsheets to manage his books and invoicing software that didn’t track customer value. With these separate systems, Steven had trouble understanding his business finances, couldn’t easily forecast revenue and expenses, and didn’t know which customers brought his business the most earnings.
Then, Steven Got Flare
Steven loves Flare because he can manage his business finances with one application. He does his own bookkeeping and can invite his accountant to his Flare account at tax time. With Flare’s customer revenue tracking, he knows exactly which customers earn him the most revenue, and, can see seasonal peaks and valleys so he can manage cash flow. Since using Flare, customers pay him faster, profits have increased, and he no longer has cash flow problems and can easily meet expenses each month.
Steven chose Flare Cloud Accounting because he could:
- Manage his business finances from one online application.
- Create and send professional invoices that customers pay online.
- Track revenue trends by customer so he can focus on those that bring more revenue.
- Track expenses by vendor and expense trends over time.
- See important financial metrics at a glance from Flare’s dashboard.
- Use Flare from anywhere at his convenience.