Alicia – Accountant
Alicia is a certified accountant that provides services to small and micro businesses. Before using Flare, she was frustrated at the time she spent doing routine bookkeeping tasks for her clients, which meant she spent less time doing she was trained to do – provide small business advisory services. She needed an application that would save her time, and, was in the cloud so she could work from anywhere and collaborate with clients.
Then, Alicia Got Flare
Alicia moved her clients’ books to Flare. They can easily perform tasks like invoicing, recording payments and deposits, while letting her perform more complex accounting tasks. Instead of spending all of her time recording transactions, now Alicia provides more consulting and advisory services. She sets up budgets, analyzes financial performance and makes suggestions that increase profit. Best of all, she provides consulting services without time-consuming face-to-face meetings. She invites clients to see exactly what she sees using Flare’s collaboration feature.
Alicia chose Flare Cloud Accounting because she could:
- Manage multiple clients from one Flare login.
- Save recording time with Flare’s bank feed, auto-categorization and bank reconciliation.
- Set up budgets and provide recommendations for reducing expenses and increasing cash flow and profit.
- View important financial information at a glance from Flare’s dashboard.
- Monitor performance and provide analysis using Flare’s comprehensive reports.
- Use Flare from anywhere, anytime.